Apple Fruit Salad
This fruit salad is a healthy, low-fat treat that's great anytime!
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 golden delicious apple, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 red delicious apple, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 16 seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all cut up fruits together. Spoon into small bowls or custard cups.
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, and cinnamon in small bowl. Drizzle over fruit before serving.
- Make the yogurt dressing in a squirt bottle and let your little ones drizzle their own on. This is a fun treat anytime.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.