Broccoli Cheese Dip
This dip is quite versatile. You'll find your family putting it on everything!
Serves: 4 cups (1 Tablespoon servings)
- 2 cups nonfat or light sour cream
- 1/2 cup nonfat or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup shredded nonfat or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Place the sour cream and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Fold in the broccoli and cheese. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with sliced bagels or vegetable crackers.
Excerpted from The Best-Kept Secrets of Healthy Cooking by Sandra Woodruff, R.D. Copyright © 2000 by Sandra Woodruff.
To order this book go to www.penguin.com. Get a 15% discount with the coupon code FENPARENT.