Chicken-Chile Tortilla Rollups
Tortillas are easy to make and a favorite with kids. Just put the ingredients on the table and let everyone make their own!
Serves: Serves: 8
- 1/4 cup minced, cooked chicken breast cuts
- 1/4 cup nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon minced fresh onion
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon chopped green chilies
- 4 low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, olives, onion and chile in small bowl; mix until all ingredients are blended.
- Divide mixture and spread on tortillas, covering the entire surface.
- Roll tortillas jelly-roll style; wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice each roll into 6 to 8 slices and serve with salsa.
Excerpted from Cook Once, Eat for a Week by Jyl Steinback. Copyright © 2003 by Family Fit Lifestyle, an Arizona Corporation.To order this book go to Amazon.