This tasty chicken spread makes a great snack on low-fat crackers or pita crisps.
Serves: Serves: 6
- 3 cups shredded, cooked low-fat chicken breast
- 8-ounce package nonfat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- 3/4 cup minced celery
- 1/2 cup minced red bell pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning
- Lahvosh, low-fat crackers or pita crisps (not included in nutritional information)
- Combine all ingredients except lahvosh in medium bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days. Serve with lahvosh, low-fat crackers or pita crisps.
Excerpted from Cook Once, Eat for a Week by Jyl Steinback. Copyright © 2003 by Family Fit Lifestyle, an Arizona Corporation.To order this book go to Amazon.