Chicken Wings with Garlic
Garlic flavors these chicken wings perfectly.
Prep Time: 20M
Cooking Time: 30M
Serves: Serves 4
- 12 chicken wings
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp dry (fino) sherry
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pierce the chicken wings all over with the tip of a sharp knife, then put them in a mixing bowl with the lemon juice and paprika and leave to marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat the oil in a deep-sided nonstick frying pan, add the chicken wings, and cook over medium heat, turning frequently, for 10 minutes or until brown all over.
- Reduce the heat, add the garlic and sherry, then season well with salt and pepper. Combine well and cook for 5 minutes, then cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve with a crisp green salad.
Excerpted from The Illustrated Quick Cook.
Copyright Â© 2009 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!