Dog Bones (For Kids)
Making "Dog Bones" is a great after-school activity. Children of all ages can participate.
Serves: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 large graham crackers, crushed
- In small bowl, combine peanut butter and dry milk.
- Add honey and mix well. (It will be stiff.)
- Divide into 6 balls. Mold each piece into the shape of a dog bone (or any creative shape you choose.)
- Crush graham crackers in a resealable bag using a rolling pin. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on both sides of the dog bones. Enjoy,
- This is a great after school activity because children of all ages can participate and create their own shapes and sizes.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.