Fruit Salad and Dip
Combine sliced strawberries, peaches, and apples with other bite-sized fruit to make a salad with a delicious yogurt dip.
Serves: 2 Servings
- For salad use a selection of the following fruits:
- strawberries, cut into small bites
- cantaloupe chunks
- peach slices
- apple slices
- orange or tangerine slices
- For dip
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Choose fruits that are in season and wash, slice or chop, and combine in a bowl.
- For about 2 1/2 cups of dip, combine plain or vanilla yogurt with orange juice. Add honey and cinnamon to taste usually about 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. The dip can be made ahead of time.