Hard Boiled Egg
What could be easier? Dice and serve to your toddler for an easy snack that's also the perfect source of protein.
Serves: 1 egg per serving
- 1 to 4 large eggs
- Place the eggs in a saucepan with just enough cold tap water to cover them by one inch.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Promptly reduce heat to low medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat
- Using a ladle or slated spoon, place each egg into a bowl of iced water to chill.
- Chill for a few minutes until egg is completely cooled.
- To peel, crack the egg and roll on a counter top to loosen the peel.
- Dice and serve.