Light Cheese Puffs
These flavorful and light cheese puffs will be a delight to your taste buds.
Serves: Serves 4 as an appetizer
- 1 cup grated cheese (mixture of sharp cheddar and Swiss is recommended)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 TB. butter, softened
- 2 TB. grated or minced fresh onion
- Dash cayenne pepper
- With your fingertips, mix cheese, flour, butter, and just enough water to make a stiff dough.
- Add onion and cayenne pepper and mix.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, place on greased cookie sheet, and bake 15 minutes at 400°F. Serve hot.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to 20-Minute Meals © 2003 by CWL Publishing Enterprises, Inc., John Woods, President. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit Amazon's website or call 1-800-253-6476.