Magical Kingdom Fluffy Fruit Dip
This delightful dip has the colors and the coconut your kids love!
Serves: Serves: 8 (1/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup Yoplait plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 3/4 cup strawberry spreadable fruit spread
- 1 cup Cool Whip Free
- 3 to 4 drops red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and dry milk powder. Add fruit spread. Mix well to combine.
- Fold in Cool Whip Free, red food coloring, coconut extract, and coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
- Wonderful served with fresh strawberries or pineapple.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.