Mini-chicken Tikka Tortillas with Yogurt, Cucumber, and Mint Dip
Mini-chicken tikka tortillas are a great finger food and taste delicious with a cool yogurt, cucumber, and mint dip.
Prep Time: 20M
Serves: Serves 10-12
- half of an 8oz (225g) bag plain tortilla chips (about 40 chips)
- 12oz (350g) ready-cooked chicken tikka or other boneless cubes of Indian-spiced chicken
- 1/2 to 1 cup prepared mango chutney
- fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
For the yogurt, cucumber, and mint dip
- 2/3 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, and diced
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To make the dip, combine the yogurt, cucumber and mint. Season well with salt and pepper. Taste, and season more if needed.
- Spread the tortilla chips out in a single layer on a plate. Add 1 tsp of mango chutney and some diced chicken to each one.
- Now spoon on about 1 tsp of the yogurt, cucumber, and mint dip, and garnish with a coriander leaf. Serve at once.
Excerpted from The Illustrated Quick Cook.
Copyright Â© 2009 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!