Onion Dill Dip
Onion and dill complement each other in this creamy dip!
Serves: 2 cups (1 Tablespoon Servings)
- 2 cups nonfat or light sour cream
- 2-3 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours.
- Serve with raw vegetables and whole grain crackers.
Excerpted from The Best-Kept Secrets of Healthy Cooking by Sandra Woodruff, R.D. Copyright © 2000 by Sandra Woodruff.
To order this book go to www.penguin.com. Get a 15% discount with the coupon code FENPARENT.