Peanut Butter and More Fajitas
Try this fajita treat for a snack or as part of a quick meal.
Serves: 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons Peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons applesauce or other filling (chopped apples, shredded carrots, shredded zucchini, mashed banana, fruit spread)
- 1 8-inch tortilla
- Shredded lettuce, optional
- Combine peanut butter with applesauce or other filling of choice. Place filling in tortilla. Add lettuce, if desired.
- Roll up tortilla. Eat immediately.
- Try this treat for a snack or as part of a quick meal. Let your kids create their own.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.