Type: Appetizers and Snacks
If your children are always asking for pizza, try this fun version with baked potatoes.
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 baked potatoes
- 1/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Bake potatoes, and cut open. Spoon half of marinara sauce, green pepper and mushrooms into each potato.
- Heat 1 to 1 1/2 minutes in microwave until vegetables soften. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Heat 30 seconds to 1 minute longer until cheese melts. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
From Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. Copyright © 1995 by Sandra K. Nissenberg, Margaret L. Bogle, and Audrey C. Wright. All rights reserved. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
To order this book visit www.wiley.com.