Potluck Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are another beloved kitchen classic that appears on party and picnic tables everywhere! These are delightfully tangy.
Serves: Serves: 4 (2 halves)
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Dash paprika
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in a medium bowl and mash well, using a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Mix well to combine.
- Refill egg-white halves by evenly spooning yolk mixture into each.
- Lightly sprinkle paprika over top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.