Savory Salmon Dip
Creamy smooth salmon dip, matched with crudites, will make your next party a success!
Serves: Serves: 6
- 8-ounce package nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 7 1/2-ounce can salmon, well drained
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- Assorted crackers, crudites or pumpernickel bread slices (not included in nutritional information)
- Combine all ingredients except crackers, crudites or pumpernickel slices in medium bowl; blend with electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 day ahead.
- Serve with assorted crackers, crudites or pumpernickel bread slices.
- Salmon is a good source of riboflavin (vitamin B), the energy vitamin that helps relieve stress and fatigue and improve mood.
Excerpted from Cook Once, Eat for a Week by Jyl Steinback. Copyright © 2003 by Family Fit Lifestyle, an Arizona Corporation.To order this book go to Amazon.