Your kids can hold these spinach-chicken rollups in their hands, which makes them the perfect TV dinner!
Serves: Serves: 6
- 8-ounce package nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast cuts
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 (10-inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- Nonfat ranch salad dressing or salsa (not included in nutritional information)
- Combine cream cheese, onion, chicken, sour cream and dill in medium bowl; mix until blended.
- Spread 1/4 cup filling on each tortilla; place spinach leaves on top, leaving about 1/2-inch border.
- Roll tortillas tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Slice and serve with nonfat ranch dip or salsa.
- Chicken and all meats contain a complete array of amino acids to fuel the growth of new skin cells.
Excerpted from Cook Once, Eat for a Week by Jyl Steinback. Copyright © 2003 by Family Fit Lifestyle, an Arizona Corporation.To order this book go to Amazon.