Sticky Pork Ribs
A dash of honey makes these pork ribs sticky, sweet, and delicious.
Prep Time: 10M
Cooking Time: 30M
Serves: Serves 4
- 2lb (900g) meaty pork spare ribs
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- generous splash of soy sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- drizzle of olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). To make the sauce, combine the honey, mustard, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, paprika, and oil in a bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Slather the sauce all over the ribs, then place them in a shallow roasting pan without crowding, and cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the ribs are no longer pink on the inside and well charred on the outside. Serve with pita bread and a crisp green salad.
Excerpted from The Illustrated Quick Cook.
Copyright © 2009 Dorling Kindersley Limited.
Buy this book now!