Three-Cheese Pizza Rollups
Crescent rolls make up the surprising crust on this cheesy pizza.
Serves: Serves: 8
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- 1 cup (one 8-ounce can) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon pizza or Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Twin or Sprinkle Sweet
- 1/4 cup (3/4 ounce) grated Kraft fat-free Parmesan cheese
- Full 1/2 cup (2 1/4 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press perforations together between the triangles to form 4 rectangles.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato sauce, onion flakes, pizza seasoning, Sugar Twin, and Parmesan cheese. Add Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Mix well to combine.
- Roll each rectangle up jelly-roll fashion, starting with long side. Seal edges.
- Cut each in half and place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.