Toasted Tamari Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds toasted in tamari sauce provide a distinctive, crunchy flavor.
- 4 ounces raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- In a large skillet, heat the pumpkin seeds until almost popping. They behave a lot like popcorn. Shake the pan so the bottom seeds don't burn.
- Toss over a few times and add the tamari. Toss again and let cook a few more seconds.
- Remove from the pan and cool.
From Eat Right for Your Baby by Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo with Catherine Whitney. Copyright © 2004.
To order this book visit www.penguin.com. Get a 15% discount with the coupon code FENPARENT.