Type: Appetizers and Snacks
This bacon-filled dip isn't just for Super Bowl Sunday!
Serves: Serves: 8 (1/4 cup)
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Kraft fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup chunky salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Hormel Bacon Bits
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- In a large bowl, stir cream cheese with a spoon until soft. Add mayonnaise and salsa. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and parsley flakes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
- Wonderful with reduced-fat crackers, potato chips, or corn chips.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.