Almost Grown-Up Punch
Cranberry juice, real pineapple, and diet ginger ale make this a toasting drink!
Serves: Serves: 8 (1 cup)
- 2 cups (two 8-ounce cans) crushed pineapple, packed in fruit juice, undrained
- 2 cups diet ginger ale
- 4 cups Ocean Spray reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup water
- In a blender container, combine undrained pineapple and diet ginger ale. Cover and process on BLEND for 15 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large container. Add cranberry juice cocktail and water. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Double recipe and freeze 2 cups of mixture in a ring mold.
- Just before serving, place frozen ring and remaining 14 cups punch in a punch bowl.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright ฉ 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.