Banana Cappuccino Smoothie
Get your daily dose of caffeine in a delicious smoothie.
Serves: 2 (15 ounce) servings
- 1 1/2 cups chilled strong brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup 2 percent milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 frozen, sliced large banana
- 1/2 cup coffee frozen yogurt or ice cream
- Combine coffee, milk, chocolate syrup, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add banana and frozen yogurt, and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute chocolate or vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream for coffee yogurt.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.