Banana Honey Smoothie
Honey adds a delicious sweetness to this fruity drink.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla-flavored coffee creamer
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 frozen, sliced large bananas
- Combine yogurt, coffee creamer, honey, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add bananas and blend on high speed again until bananas are puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.