Banana Mixed Fruit Smoothie
A fruity combo that tastes great!
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen peach slices
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, banana, and grapes in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until banana is puréed and mixture is smooth. Add strawberries and peaches.
- Blend on high speed again until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use raspberries in place of strawberries, apricots instead of peaches, and peach nectar in place of orange juice.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.