Berry Melon Smoothie
Tart berries and sweet melon combine to make a perfectly delicious snack.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 cup sugar-free vanilla instant pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1 cup frozen seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Combine prepared pudding, cantaloupe, and grapes in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add raspberries and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use reduced-carb raspberry yogurt in place of pudding. Substitute honeydew melon for cantaloupe.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.