Blackberry Blueberry Smoothie
Got the blues? This frothy treat will pick up your spirits!
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container blackberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries, or additional 1/2 cup blueberries
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add blueberries and blackberries, and blend on high speed again until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use peach or apricot nectar in place of orange juice.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.