Blackberry Papaya Smoothie
Treat your family to this healthy and delicious snack.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 cup strawberry-orange-banana no-calorie fruit drink, such as Crystal Light
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups diced papaya
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine fruit drink, milk, and papaya in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add blackberries and ice cubes, and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use mango in place of papaya in this recipe, or substitute blueberries for blackberries.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.