Blueberry Apple Smoothie
Chase your blues away with this delicious smoothie.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container blueberry nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Combine applesauce, yogurt, jam, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add blueberries and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use peach yogurt and frozen peaches instead of blueberry yogurt and blueberries.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.