Cantaloupe Berry Smoothie
Mellow cantaloupe joins tangy berries in this scrumptious snack.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- Combine yogurt, cranberry sauce, and cantaloupe in a blender. Blend on high speed until cantaloupe is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add strawberries and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use raspberry yogurt and frozen raspberries instead of strawberry yogurt and strawberries.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.