Cantaloupe Strawberry Smoothie
This smoothie is a favorite of strawberry lovers.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (11-ounce) can low-carb strawberry drink, such as Atkins
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Combine strawberry drink, canta-loupe, and lemon juice in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add strawberries and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute honeydew melon for cantaloupe and raspberries in place of strawberries.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.