Make this delicious and refreshing treat in no time.
Serves: 2 (15 ounce) servings
- 1 1/2 cups chilled strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ice cubes
- 3/4 cup coffee frozen yogurt or ice cream
- Combine coffee, chocolate syrup, espresso powder, and cinnamon in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add ice cubes and frozen yogurt, and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- For a more chocolate taste, substitute chocolate frozen yogurt or ice cream for coffee yogurt.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.