Cherry Cola Smoothie
Your favorite classic soda flavors are transformed in a smoothie.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (12-ounce) chilled can cola
- 1 (4-ounce) container cherry low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 3/4 cup cherry-vanilla ice cream
- Combine cola, yogurt, cherries, and ice cream in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute strawberry yogurt, frozen strawberries, and strawberry frozen yogurt or ice cream for cherry yogurt, cherries, and cherry ice cream.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.