Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Don't tell your kids that this chocolate treat is actually a healthy snack in disguise.
Serves: 2 (8 ounce) servings
- 1 cup 2 percent chocolate milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons plain soy protein powder
- 1 frozen, sliced large banana
- Combine chocolate milk, chocolate syrup, and protein powder in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add banana and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute plain milk and 3 tablespoons honey for chocolate milk and chocolate syrup.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.