Chocolate Hazelnut Smoothie
This smoothie makes a wonderful dessert for company, and no one will ever suspect it's low-carb!
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (11-ounce) can low-carb chocolate drink, such as Atkins
- 1 1/2 cups toasted hazelnuts
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine chocolate drink, hazelnuts, and ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until nuts are puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute toasted almonds, pecans, or walnuts for hazelnuts in this recipe.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.