Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie
You may be watching your carbs, but that doesn't mean you can't have chocolate!
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (11-ounce) can low-carb chocolate drink, such as Atkins
- 1 (4-ounce) container reduced- carbohydrate strawberry yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- Combine chocolate drink, yogurt, and strawberries in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use reduced-carbohydrate raspberry yogurt and frozen raspberries in place of strawberries in this recipe. Or for a totally berry experience, substitute strawberry drink for chocolate.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.