Grape and Banana Smoothie
Silken tofu makes this a luscious and creamy treat.
Serves: 2 (8-ounce) servings
- 3/4 cup chilled white grape juice
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons bee pollen
- 3/4 cup green seedless grapes
- 1 frozen, sliced large banana
- Combine grape juice, tofu, bee pollen, and grapes in a blender. Blend on high speed until grapes are puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add banana and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute purple grape juice and red seedless grapes for white grape juice and green grapes.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.