Grape and Blueberry Smoothie
This sweet and tangy smoothie is sure to be a hit with your kids.
Serves: 2 (8-ounce) servings
- 3/4 cup chilled purple grape juice
- 1/2 cup silken tofu
- 2 tablespoons bee pollen
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen red seedless grapes
- Combine grape juice, tofu, bee pollen, and blueberries in a blender. Blend on high speed until blueberries are puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add grapes and blend on high speed until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute white grape juice and green grapes for purple grape juice and red grapes.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.