Grape and Kiwi Smoothie
Feel guilt-free and satisfied with this tasty low-carb treat.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 3/4 cup sugar-free lemonade
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green seedless grapes
- Combine lemonade, milk, and kiwis in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add grapes and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute any sugar-free fruit drink for lemonade in this recipe.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.