Honeydew Lemon Smoothie
This tangy snack will be a big hit with your family and friends.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 3/4 cup sugar-free lemonade
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine lemonade, lemon juice, and honeydew melon in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute cantaloupe for honeydew melon.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.