Honeydew Orange Smoothie
Here's a healthy snack alternative for the sweet tooth in your family.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, and diced
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine milk, honeydew melon, and oranges in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute cantaloupe for honeydew melon.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.