Lanai Sunset Punch
This refreshing drink is a perfectly healthy party punch.
Serves: Serves: 4 (full 1 cup)
- 1 cup (one 8-ounce can) crushed pineapple, packed in fruit juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup Diet Mountain Dew
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 2 cups diet ginger ale
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 4 mint sprigs (optional)
- In a blender container, combine undrained pineapple and Diet Mountain Dew.
- Cover and process on BLEND for 15 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Stir in orange juice and diet ginger ale. Add ice cubes. Mix well to combine.
- Garnish with mint sprigs. Serve at once.
From COOKING HEALTHY ACROSS AMERICA by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 2000 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here or on the book cover.