Lemonade Slush Punch
This lemonade slush drink is a hit at any party -- especially on hot summer days!
Serves: Serves: 8 (3/4 cup)
- 6 cups cold Diet Mountain Dew
- 1 tub Crystal Light lemonade
- 1/4 of lemon, with skin and seeds
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 8 maraschino cherries
- In a blender container, combine 2 cups Diet Mountain Dew, dry Crystal Light, and lemon. Cover and process on BLEND for 60 seconds.
- Add ice cubes. Re-cover and process on BLEND until ice is crushed.
- In a pitcher, combine remaining Diet Mountain Dew and blended mixture. Mix gently to combine.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each glass with a maraschino cherry. Serve at once.
From COOKING HEALTHY WITH THE KIDS IN MIND by JoAnna Lund. Used by arrangement with Perigee, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc. Copyright © 1998 by Healthy Exchanges, Inc.
If you'd like to buy this book, click here.