Mango Pineapple Smoothie
An intoxicating blend of summer flavors makes this a snack to remember.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container peach low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen banana slices
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, mango, and pineapple in a blender. Blend on high speed until mango is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add banana slices and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute cubes of papaya for mango, and peach nectar in place of orange juice.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.