Mango Strawberry Smoothie
Sweet mango and tart strawberry make an excellent frothy treat.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups diced mango
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Combine yogurt, milk, lime juice, and mango in a blender. Blend on high speed until mango is purÃ©ed and mixture is smooth.
- Add strawberries and blend on high speed again until mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute raspberry yogurt and raspberries for strawberries, and papaya for mango.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.