Minted Honeydew Smoothie
A refreshing, minty smoothie for a warm day.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 cup sugar-free vanilla instant pudding, prepared according to package instructions
- 2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 6 ice cubes
- Combine prepared pudding, honeydew melon, and mint leaves in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use cantaloupe in place of honeydew melon.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.