Papaya and Citrus Smoothie
Treat yourself to a delicious low-carb snack.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1/2 cup sugar-free lemonade
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, and diced
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 4 ice cubes
- Combine lemonade, milk, lemon juice, oranges, and papaya in a blender. Blend on high speed until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute mango for papaya in this recipe. Any sugar-free fruit drink can be used in place of lemonade.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.