Peach and Pineapple Smoothie
Peach and pineapple offer an exotic and tangy snack.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container peach nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 3/4 cups frozen peach slices (1 large peach, peeled, sliced, and frozen, or presliced peaches from frozen food aisle)
- 1/2 cup lemon sorbet
- Combine yogurt, pineapple juice, and pineapple in a blender. Blend on high speed until pineapple is puréed and mixture is smooth.
- Add peach and sorbet, and blend on high speed again until smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute peach or apricot nectar for pineapple juice. You can use 3 apricots instead of 1 peach.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã¯Â¿Â½Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.