Peach and Raspberry Smoothie
Peaches and raspberries make a sweet and tangy treat!
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container raspberry low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup chilled peach nectar
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peach slices (2 large peaches, peeled, sliced, and frozen, or presliced peaches from frozen food aisle)
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or vanilla ice cream
- Combine yogurt, peach nectar, and raspberries in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add peaches and frozen yogurt. Blend on high speed again until fruit is puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Use orange juice in place of peach nectar and strawberries in place of raspberries.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.