Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
This exotic smoothie lets you pretend you're at an island resort.
Serves: 2 (15-ounce) servings
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container peach low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple cubes
- Combine coconut milk, yogurt, and lime juice in a blender. Blend on high speed until mixture is smooth.
- Add pineapple and blend on high speed again until pineapple is puréed and mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.
- Substitute coconut sorbet for coconut milk; then use chilled pineapple rather than frozen.
Excerpted from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Smoothies Ãƒï¿½Ã‚Â© 2005 by Ellen Brown. All rights reserved including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. Used by arrangement with Alpha Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
To order this book visit the Idiot's Guide web site or call 1-800-253-6476.